Sonntag, 28. Februar 2010

Spring is here, but now it's raining; yet there is no need for - complaining

While my chicken is simmering gently, I'm drinking celery juice to fight infectious diseases and Spring Fever.

Yesterday I went to the market to buy groceries: chicken, celery, et cetera. 
Just in front of the market ther was an older man with a plastic bag and he was smoking a cigarette. 
And what I thought was: " Isn't he cool."
Thinking this, I was a little embarrassed and remembered the time, when I lit up every time I entered a cafe, what happened rather often.

Today in the afternoon I did some jogging in the park - yes to fight infectious diseases and Spring Fever. Some young girls practiced dancing to a small soundmachine, oriental style.
And for a moment I wanted to have a cigarette in my mouth. To be seen as smoking!
Now, it is rather difficult to smoke when jogging; and I did not smoke for many years, but I found this thought interesting enough to write it in my blog.
Funny, isn't it.

Hallelujah. Quit smoking and You will live.
Maybe.

More soon.

Yours sincererly,

Ther Smoker's Doctor
A.N. MD


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen